how to deal with customer complaints and problems?
1) Have a good attitude about complaints. Ok, so none of us actually like to listen to complaints. However, complaints are a way to learn how to improve your business.
3) Listen. Customers want to be heard and understood.
4) Apologize for the problem. It doesn't matter that the customer may, in fact, have been wrong.
5) Try to fix the problem or make it up to your customer in some way.
6) Give them something to show your appreciation. It doesn't have to be much. Coupons are a good idea.
7) Keep records of complaints. This will allow you to analyze what is going wrong and make changes.